At Labworks, adaptability, agility, and the ability to manage constant change through innovation is key to our success. As a Business Analyst you will achieve goals through projects that support customer and company needs. This will be achieved through reviewing existing processes, exploring options, implementing and supporting technology based solutions.
Implement technology solutions in a cost-effective way by determining the requirements of a project or program, and communicating them clearly to stakeholders.
Maintains systems by researching and resolving problems
Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information
Interpret data/outcomes to highlight business problems, risks and opportunities. Make recommendations for consideration in the formulation of tactical and operational plans and initiatives
Undertake analysis, research, modelling, forecasting & diagnosis to identify patterns, trends or issues that may need a response
Develop processes and procedures to gains efficiencies in service delivery, provide quality customer service, and ensure programs align with strategy directions and requirements
Carrying out statistical evaluations and automating reporting framework
Establish and validate customer performance files
Determine workflow system and assist the operations in instituting changes.
Works with global sales team to develop European market
- Relevant Degree and 2 years’ experience
- Working knowledge of VBA, PHP, HTML or Java-script
- Statistical and mathematical skills
- Ability to resolve complications and carry out quality reviews
- Developing and programming software skills
- Must be confident and reliable
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Consistent and display a high level of accuracy.
- Advanced problem solving skills and ability to resolve complex issues.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Based in Hong Kong